Asian Spiced NutsCreated by Carol Kicinski Back to all recipes
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon San-J Tamari Lite 50% Less Sodium Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons 5 spice powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 4 cups raw pecan halves
- 1/4 cup white sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
Whisk the egg white in a large mixing bowl until very foamy. Whisk in the sugar, San-J Tamari Lite 50% Less Sodium Gluten Free Soy Sauce, 5 spice powder, and cayenne pepper until full combined. Add the pecan halves and sesame seeds and stir to coat. Place the pecans on the prepared baking sheet in an even layer. Cook for 10 minutes; stir the nuts and then cook for another 5 minutes. Let cool.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.