Asian Spiced Salmon with Wasabi MayonnaiseCreated by Chef Daineal Donovan Back to all recipes
- Wasabi Mayonnaise:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons San-J Gluten Free Tamari
- 1 ½ teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup San-J Gluten Free Tamari
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 4 8-ounce skinless salmon fillets
Whisk together all Wasabi Mayonnaise ingredients. Cover and chill.
Prepare grill or preheat broiler.
For marinade, whisk together first 4 ingredients. Transfer to a plastic bag with a resealable top and add salmon. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning bag over after 15 minutes. Drain and pat dry. Grill or broil, turning once until just cooked through, about 3 minutes a side. Serve with Wasabi Mayonnaise.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.