Chicken Quinoa SaladCreated by Amie Valpone Back to all recipes
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 4 (6 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup San-J Tamari Ginger Salad Dressing
- 1 large cucumber, finely chopped
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup whole cashews
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
Cook the quinoa according to package directions. Set aside to cool for 10-15 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the chicken in grapeseed oil for 10 minutes over medium heat. Remove from heat and slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
In a large bowl, add the cooked quinoa, chicken and remaining ingredients; gently toss to combine. Season with sea salt and pepper.
Serve chilled or at room temperature.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.