Chilled Thai NoodlesCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- 1 cup San-J Tamari Peanut Salad Dressing, divided
- 1 pound angel hair pasta, cooked al dente and drained
- 8 green onions, finely sliced
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1 fresh cucumber, seeded and julienned
- 1 cup red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
In a large serving bowl or serving platter, combine 1/2 cup of the San-J Tamari Peanut Salad Dressing with the angel hair pasta. Toss or mix thoroughly to completely incorporate the dressing into the noodles. Cover and set aside for at least 30 minutes.
To assemble, add the green onions, carrots, cucumber and remaining dressing to the marinated noodles. Toss lightly. Add the red cabbage and toss again. Shortly before serving, add the unsalted peanuts and cilantro and mix thoroughly. Serve immediately.