Confetti Chicken SlawCreated by Amie Valpone Back to all recipes
- 1 (16 oz.) bag fresh coleslaw mix
- 1 pound cooked chicken, diced
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, blanched, ends removed and cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups snow peas
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup San-J Tamari Peanut Dressing
In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix, chicken, asparagus, snow peas, red pepper, green onions, and slivered almonds. Toss with San-J Tamari Peanut Dressing.
You may substitute the peanut dressing with San-J Tamari Ginger Dressing or San-J Tamari Sesame Dressing if desired.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.