Kung Pao PorkCreated by Carol Kicinski Back to all recipes
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/4 plus 1 tablespoon roasted peanuts, use divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 Thai chilies
- 3 green onions, cleaned, trimmed and sliced
- 1/4 cup San-J Szechuan Sauce
Trim the pork tenderloin of all visible fat and cut into 1 inch cubes. Roughly chop 1 tablespoon of the peanuts and set aside for garnish.
Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat until it begins to shimmer. Add the pork and cook for 4 minutes turning frequently to brown on all sides. Add the remaining 1/4 cup peanuts, chilies and 2 of the green onions, cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Add the San-J Szechuan Sauce and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Serve immediately garnished with the chopped peanuts and remaining green onion.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.