Layered Japanese Rice VermicelliCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- 1 ½ pounds pork roast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup fresh green cabbage, shredded
- ½ pound rice vermicelli, cooked according to package directions, drained and cooled
- 1 large cucumber, julienned
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- ½ cup San-J Tamari Peanut Salad Dressing
- ¼ cup unsalted, roasted peanuts, finely chopped
Prepare 4 individual serving bowls or plates. Layer the green cabbage evenly on each plate. Add the rice vermicelli in equal portions. Scatter the cucumber and carrot over the vermicelli and top each serving with generous amounts of the shredded pork. Drizzle each serving with 2 tablespoons of the San-J Tamari Peanut Salad Dressing. Garnish each serving with chopped peanuts.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.