Sesame & Cilantro Cabbage MélangeCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- 2 medium Japanese cucumbers, thinly sliced (you may substitute 1 large standard cucumber, if desired)
- 8 red radishes, cleaned, tops removed, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup San-J Tamari Sesame Salad Dressing, divided
- 4 cups Napa cabbage, finely shredded
- 4 cups red cabbage, finely shredded
- ½ cup green onions, finely sliced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 3 Tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cucumber slices, radish slices and 1/4 cup of the San-J Tamari Sesame Salad Dressing. Cover loosely and let stand for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to marry.
Shortly before serving, combine the cabbages in a large serving bowl. Place the cucumber and radish slices on top. Pour the remaining San-J Tamari Sesame Salad Dressing over the salad and toss thoroughly to combine. Garnish with the green onions, cilantro and sesame seeds.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.