Sesame Green Vegetable SaladCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- 1 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 pound small green beans, trimmed
- 1 pound fresh broccoli florets, cleaned
- ½ cup San-J Tamari Sesame Salad Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ cup chives, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Steam the sugar snap peas by placing them in a basket over boiling water for approximately 10 minutes or until tender-crisp. Plunge into iced water to stop the cooking process and retain the crispness. Remove peas from the water, drain and cool. Steam the green beans and broccoli florets in the same manner, cool and set aside.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the San-J Tamari Sesame Salad Dressing, orange juice, orange zest and honey until well blended and smooth. Allow the dressing to stand for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to marry.
In a large salad serving bowl, toss the cooled vegetables with the orange-sesame dressing. Sprinkle the chives and toasted sesame seeds over the salad and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.