Sesame Prawns & Avocado Citrus SaladCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- 16 jumbo prawns, cleaned, deveined
- ½ cup San-J Tamari Sesame Salad Dressing
- 2 firm-ripe mangoes, pits removed, peeled and julienned
- 1 large jicama, peeled and julienned
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, and cut into bite-sized chunks
- ¼ cup San-J Tamari Sesame Salad Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
Heat an indoor or outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Shake off any excess marinade from the prawns and place on the grill. Cook prawns until opaque and pink, about 2 minutes per side. Set aside to cool.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the mango, jicama, avocado, 1/4 cup of San-J Tamari Sesame Salad Dressing and the lime juice. Mix very gently to combine. Place equal portions of the salad on 4 individual chilled salad plates and top each with 4 jumbo grilled prawns.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.