Shrimp Soft TacosCreated by Amie Valpone Back to all recipes
- 2 Tbsp. San-J Tamari Sesame Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. poppy seeds
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small head green cabbage, shredded
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 12 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 medium corn tortillas, warmed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp. peanuts
In a large bowl, whisk the San-J Tamari Sesame Salad Dressing, orange and lime juices, yogurt, poppy seeds, salt and pepper. Add cabbage and tomatoes; mix well to combine. Set aside.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Cook shrimp until opaque, approximately 3 minutes. Remove from heat and add cooked shrimp to the cabbage mixture; gently toss to combine. Divide mixture evenly amongst eight corn tortillas. Top with cilantro and peanuts.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.