Tamari Peanut Pasta with ZucchiniCreated by Amie Valpone Back to all recipes
- 12 oz. gluten free spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large zucchini, diced
- 1 (15 oz.) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 3 Tbsp. San-J Tamari Peanut Salad Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Then, drain and return to the pot.
Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the zucchini; cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Add white beans, garlic, sea salt, pepper and crushed red pepper; cook for another 4 minutes. Remove from heat; add bean mixture to the spaghetti along with San-J Tamari Peanut Salad Dressing and mix well to combine.
Serve warm and top with sesame seeds.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.