Teriyaki Vegetable Fajita WrapsCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup San-J Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 large red bell peppers, seeded and sliced into strips
- 2 large yellow bell peppers, seeded and sliced into strips
- 2 large green bell peppers, seeded and sliced into strips
- 2 large red onions, sliced into rounds ½-inch thick
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced into ½-inch thick rounds
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups steamed white rice
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
On a lightly greased grill over medium-high heat, grill the vegetables in batches until they have softened, about 6 to 10 minutes. Do not allow them to burn as they grill.
To assemble the wraps, soften the tortillas by wrapping them in a damp paper towel and microwave them for 30 seconds on high heat. Stuff each tortilla evenly with the grilled teriyaki vegetables. Top each wrap with white rice and garnish with cheese.