Thai Peanut Chicken with Wild Rice & CornCreated by Amie Valpone Back to all recipes
- 1 cup uncooked wild rice
- 4 Tbsp. San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. pepper, divided
- 2 (6 oz. each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 4 cups finely chopped fresh kale
- 1 large, ripe avocado, diced
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
Heat grill to medium-high. Cook rice according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Whisk San-J Thai Peanut Sauce, lemon juice, cilantro, garlic, 1/4 tsp. sea salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper in medium bowl. Add chicken breasts one at a time and coat each breast with peanut sauce mixture; set aside.
Rub ears of corn with 1 Tbsp. olive oil; season with 1/4 tsp. sea salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper
When the grill is hot, use remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil to coat the grill grates.
Grill the corn and chicken, covered, turning occasionally, until the corn is tender, (approximately 5-7 minutes) and chicken is no longer pink inside (approximately 10 minutes).
Remove corn and chicken from the grill. Cut kernels off the cobs and slice the chicken into 1/2 inch strips.
In a large serving bowl, combine cooked wild rice, chicken, corn, kale, avocado and sesame seeds; gently toss to combine.
Serve warm or chilled. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.