Thai Peanut Pasta SaladCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 lb Gluten free pasta (or your favorite pasta)
- 1 English seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 cups Grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce,
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Black pepper, freshly ground (to taste)
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Combine the pasta with the cucumber, yellow bell pepper, and tomatoes in a large bowl. Pour the San-J Thai Peanut Sauce over the pasta and vegetables and stir to coat. Add the cilantro and stir. Taste and add extra San-J Thai Peanut Sauce, salt, or pepper if desired.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.