Asian BBQ BeefCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- 1 ½ pounds boneless beef sirloin, sliced into ¼-inch strips
- 1 ½ cups San-J Asian BBQ Sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Asian chile oil
- 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/8 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 6 servings steamed white rice
Place the steak in a rectangular glass pan. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the San-J Asian BBQ Sauce, garlic, ginger, green onions, sugar, chile oil, sesame oil, sesame seeds and cilantro and mix thoroughly to combine. Pour the marinade over the steak and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or up to 8 hours.
Heat a grill on high heat. Once the grill is very hot, remove the beef strips from the marinade and place them on the grill, cooking about 2 minutes per side or until cooked through. Serve over white rice.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.