Asian BBQ Chicken Stir FryCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- 1 pound Chicken, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 Tablespoons Grapeseed oil, or any high-heat oil such as canola or peanut oil
- 2 cups Green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup Red onions, sliced
- 1 cup Yellow squash, quartered and cut into strips about 1 1/2 inches in length
- 3/4 cup San-J Asian BBQ Sauce
In a large frying pan or a wok, heat oil over high heat.
Add the chicken and sauté for about 2 minutes or until the meat is lightly browned but not entirely cooked through. Add the vegetables and sauté for about 2-3 minutes. Pour the San-J Asian BBQ Sauce into the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3-5 more minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and vegetables are crisp and tender.
Serve with white rice.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.