Asian BBQ Chicken WrapsCreated by Carol Kicinski Back to all recipes
- 3 cups Chicken, cooked and shredded
- 4 Tablespoons San-J Asian BBQ Sauace, plus more for serving
- 4 cups Coleslaw Mix, finely shredded
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher or Fine Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 6 large Gluten Free Wraps
Combine shredded cooked chicken with San-J Asian BBQ Sauce. Can be mixed up to one day ahead. Store covered in the refrigerator.
In a separate bowl, combine the coleslaw mix with the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Can be made up to one day ahead. Store covered in the refrigerator.
Divide the shredded BBQ chicken evenly on to the wraps. Divide half of the coleslaw evenly on top of the chicken. Roll the wraps tightly, cut in half and wrap in plastic wrap. Serve the remaining coleslaw in a separate container. Pour some more San-J Asian BBQ Sauce into small covered containers for dipping.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.