BBQ Beef and Apple SkewersCreated by Amie Valpone Back to all recipes
- For the Kebabs:
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 lbs. boneless sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 large apples, large diced
- 2 large red onions, cut into wedges
- 4 large zucchini, cut into 1 inch slices
- 12 large button mushrooms
- Grill skewers
- Non-stick cooking spray
- For the Sauce:
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 4 Tbsp. San-J Asian BBQ Sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
Heat grill to medium-high.
In a large bowl, combine cumin, sea salt, pepper and steak. Toss well to combine.
Carefully thread steak, apples, onion, zucchini and mushrooms onto each skewer.
Prepare the grill grates with non-stick cooking spray.
To prepare sauce, whisk parsley, San-J Asian BBQ Sauce, pepper and minced garlic in a small bowl. Spoon sauce over kebabs and grill kebabs for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender and steak is cooked through, turning occasionally.
Remove from heat, cover with foil and let stand for 5 minutes.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.