BBQ Chicken and Pasta SaladCreated by Carol Kicinski Back to all recipes
- 1/2 cup San-J Gluten Free Asian BBQ Sauce
- 1 pound gluten free pasta shells
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 16 oz. frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Rinse first with hot water, then cold and drain.
Combine the pasta with the chicken, corn and carrots. Season with salt and pepper. Combine the mayonnaise and San-J Asian BBQ Sauceand add to the pasta mixture, stir well.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.