Coconut Green Curry Shrimp
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
CourseMain Course, Soup
OccasionQuick & Easy
- 1 12 oz package San-J Thai Green Curry Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauce
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 lb snow peas strings removed
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice kept hot
- lime wedges for serving
- Mix San-J Thai Green Curry Slow Cooker & Pressure Cooker Sauce and red bell peppers in 6-quart slow cooker until combined.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Stir in shrimp and snow peas and cook until fully cooked, about 1 hour. Garnish with cilantro. Serve with rice and lime wedges.
- Mix San-J Thai Green Curry Slow Cooker & Pressure Cooker Sauce, red bell peppers, shrimp and snow peas together in electric pressure cooker until combined.
- Secure lid in place and turn lid to sealed position. Set pressure cook to high and cook for 1 minute until fully cooked. Manually release steam and open pressure cooker.
- Garnish with cilantro. Serve with rice and lime wedges.
- Appliances may vary. Follow cooking instructions of your device.