Main Course, Soup
Quick & Easy
- 1 12 oz package San-J Thai Green Curry Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauce
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 lb snow peas strings removed
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice kept hot
- lime wedges for serving
Mix San-J Thai Green Curry Slow Cooker & Pressure Cooker Sauce and red bell peppers in 6-quart slow cooker until combined.
Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
Stir in shrimp and snow peas and cook until fully cooked, about 1 hour. Garnish with cilantro. Serve with rice and lime wedges.
Mix San-J Thai Green Curry Slow Cooker & Pressure Cooker Sauce, red bell peppers, shrimp and snow peas together in electric pressure cooker until combined.
Secure lid in place and turn lid to sealed position. Set pressure cook to high and cook for 1 minute until fully cooked. Manually release steam and open pressure cooker.
Garnish with cilantro. Serve with rice and lime wedges.
Appliances may vary. Follow cooking instructions of your device.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Thai Green Curry Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauce