Mongolian Chicken KabobsCreated by Carol Kicinski Back to all recipes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon San-J Mongolian Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 wooden skewers
- 6 green onions, white and light green part, cut into 1 inch lengths
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Cut the chicken thighs into 1 inch chunks. Place in a plastic storage bag with 1/4 cup San-J Mongolian Sauce and the pepper. Close the bag and coat the chicken well with the sauce. Let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes. While the chicken marinates, soak the wooden skewers in water (or use metal skewers.)
Remove the chicken from the marinade (discard marinade) and thread on the skewers alternating with the green onions pieces, starting and ending with chicken.
Heat a grill to medium. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Brush the chicken and onions with oil and place on the hot grill. Cook the skewers for 3 minutes per side or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove from the grill and brush the hot skewers with the remaining tablespoon of sauce. Serve with more sauce on the side if desired.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.