Orange ChickenCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 10oz bottle San-J Orange Sauce (1 1/4 cups)
- 2 cups gluten-free rice flour
- canola oil, for frying
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
Heat oil in a deep fryer to 350º F.
Add the rice flour to a large resealable plastic bag and place the chicken in the bag. Shake well to coat the chicken.
Shake off the excess flour and deep fry chicken in batches until completely cooked. Remove the chicken from the oil and place it on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb the excess oil.
Heat a wok and pour San-J Orange Sauce in the wok and heat for a few seconds. Add the chicken to the sauce and stir till the chicken is well coated and the sauce thickens.
Garnish with green onions and serve.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.