Citrus Glazed TilapiaCreated by Carol Kicinski Back to all recipes
- Olive or vegetable oil
- 1 pound tilapia filets
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons San-J Tamari Lite 50% Less Sodium Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
Preheat the broiler.
Brush a baking sheet with oil. Brush both sides of the tilapia with oil and sprinkle with pepper. Broil until the fish flakes easily, about 7 minutes.
While the fish is cooking combine the remaining ingredients in a small pan and bring to a boil. Boil for 1 – 2 minutes or until the glaze is thick. Top the cooked fish with the glaze and serve.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.