Grilled Lemon Herb ChickenCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- 1 ½ cups San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 3-4 pounds fryer chicken, cut into individual pieces
Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat. Place the marinated chicken pieces on the grill and cook with the lid closed for 45 to 60 minutes, turning every 10 minutes. Cook until the juices run clear and a meat thermometer registers 180°F.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.