Spicy Ahi Poke on Black Sesame Rice CrackersCreated by Jessie Jane Back to all recipes
- 2 pounds fresh raw tuna steaks, cubed
- 1/2 cup San-J Tamari soy sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons sesame chili oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Tamari Black Sesame Crackers
1. In a medium size glass bowl, combine cubed Ahi, soy sauce, green onions, sesame chili oil, and sesame seeds. Mix well. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
2. Spoon some Ahi tuna on each cracker and sprinkle with a couple extra soy seeds and/or chopped green onions for looks.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.