Teriyaki Tempeh Stir FryCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- 1 pound Tempeh, cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices
- 2 Tablespoons Grapeseed oil, or any high-heat oil such as canola or peanut oil
- 3 cups Kale, stems removed, leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrot, julienned
- 1/2 cup Frozen shelled edamame
- 3/4 cup San-J Teriyaki Sauce
In a large frying pan or a wok, heat oil over high heat.
Add the tempeh and cook until golden brown and crispy. Add the vegetables and sauté for about 1-2 minutes. Pour the San-J Teriyaki Sauce into the pan and cook, stirring occasionally for about 2-3 more minutes.
Serve with white rice.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.