Salmon Teriyaki NoodlesCreated by Bee Yin Low Back to all recipes
- 12 oz salmon, cut into two pieces
- Ground black pepper
- 6 oz dry rice noodles
- Black and white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
- Teriyaki Sauce
- 3 tablespoons San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup mirin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- or use 3 1/2 tablespoons of San-J Teriyaki Sauce
Preheat oven to 400F.
Add all the ingredients for homemade teriyaki sauce in a small sauce pan, simmer on low heat until the sauce slightly thickens. Set aside. Or simply use San-J Teriyaki Sauce.
Heat a pot of water and bring to boil, cook the rice noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and transfer to two serving bowls.
Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper on the surface of the salmon. Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 12 minutes, or until the inside of the fish is cooked.
Arrange one piece of fish on top of the rice noodle and drizzle half of the teriyaki sauce on top of the salmon. Repeat the same for the second serving. Garnish with sesame seeds, chopped scallions and serve immediately.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.