Asian Country-Style Ribs
- 3 pounds country-style pork ribs
- 1 cup San-J Asian BBQ Sauce divided
- Place ribs in a large plastic storage bag with ½ cup of San-J Asian BBQ Sauce, shake gently to combine and let marinate for 20 to 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Prepare grill to medium heat (350 – 400°F) If using a gas grill, turn off one side, if using coals push them to either side to create indirect heat. Brush the grates with oil.
- Remove ribs from the marinade and discard marinade. Cook the ribs over indirect heat, with the lid closed for 20 minutes. Turn and brush with some of the remaining San-J Asian BBQ Sauce. Cover and cook for another 25 minutes. Brush ribs with the remaining San-J Asian BBQ Sauce, wrap tightly in foil and let rest for 30 minutes. Serve with extra San-J Asian BBQ Sauce on the side if desired.