Orange Wild Rice Salad with Cranberries and PecansCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- 1 cup brown rice wild rice mix
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup orange segments
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup San-J Orange Sauce
Cook rice according to the package instructions and allow to cool. Pour the cooked rice into a large bowl.
Add cranberries, pecans, orange segments, and green onions to the rice and stir to combine. Add San-J Orange Sauce and mix well. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
This can be made ahead of time and stored covered in the refrigerator for up to three days.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.