Back to all Recipes
Orange Wild Rice Salad with Cranberries and Pecans
Special DietGluten-Free, Vegetarian
OccasionQuick & Easy, Entertaining, Kid-Friendly, Holidays
- 1 cup brown rice wild rice mix
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup orange segments
- 1/4 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup San-J Orange Sauce
- Cook rice according to the package instructions and allow to cool. Pour the cooked rice into a large bowl.
- Add cranberries, pecans, orange segments, and green onions to the rice and stir to combine. Add San-J Orange Sauce and mix well. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- This can be made ahead of time and stored covered in the refrigerator for up to three days.