Honey & Tamari ChickenCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- 1 cup clover honey
- ½ cup San-J Gluten Free Tamari
- 2 Tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 4 pounds fryer chicken, cut into individual pieces
- 4 cups steamed Jasmine rice
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place the baking pan in the oven and bake for 1 hour, turning the chicken over after 30 minutes. Cook until the juices run clear and a meat thermometer registers 180°F.
To serve, spoon rice evenly onto 4 individual plates. Top each portion of rice with the chicken pieces and spoon the remaining sauce over the chicken. Garnish with green onion slices and serve immediately.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.