Thai peanut sauce is both a cooking ingredient and a dip. You can spice up any salad, stir fry or noodle bowl with this eclectic sauce.
If you’re looking for cooking inspiration, Thai peanut sauce is a nutty and sweet pairing for many common vegetables. You’ll love how tasty eating vegetables becomes with this Asian dip.
What Vegetables Can You Dip in Thai Peanut Sauce?
Whether you’re packing a lunch or making a snack tray, you can bring out the natural flavors of several vegetables with a delicious sauce. Thai peanut sauce’s spicy sweetness pairs well with crisp vegetables that you can dunk in this dip.
If you’re looking for a delicious snack, appetizer or side for a meal, here are five of our favorite vegetables to pair with Thai peanut sauce:
- Red peppers: Cutting red peppers into quarters and eating them like chips is great with Thai peanut dipping sauce. The thickness of the sauce with the crunch of a bell pepper is a fantastic snack or side for your next get-together.
- Broccoli: Thai peanut sauce can add spice to your favorite green vegetable, and broccoli could always use a bit of flavor. If you’re a bigger fan of cauliflower, either veggie will taste just as good.
- Cucumbers: Slice a cucumber into spears or chips, and you’ll have an excellent dipping vegetable for peanut sauce. Cucumbers are often featured in Asian cooking because they offer a cool complement to a spicy sauce.
- Carrots: Carrots are delicious when combined with thick sauces. These veggies are a staple of any kitchen and last a long time, so you could even pack carrots and peanut dipping sauce for a to-go snack.
- Green beans: Green beans are great sauce veggies because they’re already perfect for dipping in sauces. You can enjoy Thai peanut sauce with these legumes as part of a large party spread or a simple side at lunchtime.
Thai peanut dipping sauce makes a vegetable’s flavors shine through a healthy snack or meal. You can experiment using Thai peanut sauce with an entire vegetable tray, so treat yourself and try each one!
Try Gluten-Free Thai Peanut Sauce From San-J
At San-J, we love the taste of healthy snacking. Our Thai Peanut Sauce will add a sweet, rich flavor with a kick to the crunchy, fresh taste of your best vegetables. To try any of these recipes, you can find a local grocery store that carries this sauce with our product locator today.