Appetizer, Main Course
Quick & Easy
- 4 tbsp San-J Umami Tamari Splash
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 12 oz sushi grade ahi tuna, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp wasabi paste
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 6-inch corn tortillas
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a container with a tight-fitting lid, combine San-J Umami Tamari Splash, sesame oil, and ginger. Shake vigorously to combine. Pour over cubed tuna and cover with plastic wrap. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
Place corn tortillas on a non-stick baking sheet and lightly spray both sides of the tortillas with cooking spray. Sprinkle with sea salt and bake for 5 minutes. Flip and bake for 2-5 more minutes or until tortillas are crispy and starting to turn golden brown.
In a small bowl, add sour cream, lime juice, wasabi paste, and cilantro. Stir to combine.
Top tostadas with sliced avocado and ahi tuna. Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt, sesame seeds, sliced green onion and drizzle of wasabi crema.
Recipe by @Simple_Spoonfuls
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Umami Tamari Splash
– Organic & Gluten Free
Organic • Non-GMO • Gluten Free •
No High Fructose Corn Syrup