Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 kabocha squash or acorn squash, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp San-J Sweet Tamari Splash
- 1 (1/4-inch) knob ginger, finely grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Pomegranate arils, for garnish
Preheat air-fryer to 400°F. Toss squash and olive oil together in a large bowl until coated. Season with salt and pepper. Working in batches, place squash in an even layer into air-fryer. Cook for 15 minutes, flipping squash halfway through, until light golden-brown and tender. Repeat with remaining squash and olive oil.
Meanwhile, whisk sesame oil, San-J Sweet Tamari Splash, ginger, garlic and crushed red pepper flakes together in a medium bowl until combined.
Garnish squash with pomegranate arils. Serve with San-J Sweet Tamari Splash sauce mixture and enjoy.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Sweet Tamari Splash
– Organic & Gluten Free
Organic • Non-GMO • Gluten Free •
No High Fructose Corn Syrup