Back to all Recipes
Air-Fryer Shishito Peppers with Umami-Ginger Sauce
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
OccasionQuick & Easy, Restaurant Favorites, Entertaining
- 8 oz shishito peppers
- 1/2 cup San-J Umami Tamari Splash
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1 (1/4-inch) knob ginger, finely grated
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Place peppers in an even layer into air-fryer. Cook for 10 minutes, shaking basket halfway through, until dark golden-brown and blistered.
- Meanwhile, prepare a dipping sauce by combining San-J Umami Tamari Splash, vinegar, green onion, garlic and ginger in a small serving bowl.
- Serve peppers with dipping sauce and lemon wedges.