Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
Quick & Easy, Entertaining
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp San-J No Soy Tamari
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (5-oz bag) baby arugula
- 1 Persian cucumber or mini cucumber, thinly sliced into ribbons
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 Asian pear, peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- Korean chili flakes, or crushed red pepper flakes, for garnish
Whisk lemon juice, San-J No Soy Tamari and olive oil together until combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Add arugula, cucumber, red onion and radish, and toss to coat. Top with pear and avocado. Garnish with chili flake and serve.
Tip: Asian pears are also known as apple pears, sand pears, nashi, Japanese pears, Chinese pears and Korean pears. They have crisp flesh with a bright sweetness. Asian pears can usually be found in the produce aisle of your local Asian grocer.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
No Soy Tamari
– Soy Free & Gluten Free