Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
Appetizer, Dips & Snacks, Side Dish
Rice & Grains
Authentic Japanese, Kid-Friendly, Quick & Easy
- 1 tsp San-J No Soy Tamari
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 green onion minced
- 1/2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 avocados halved, pitted, peeled, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 cups cooked short-grain Japanese rice
- 2 sheets nori cut into 8 1-inch strips
Mix San-J No Soy Tamari, vinegar, green onion, ginger and garlic in small bowl and toss avocados until coated.
Wet hands with water as necessary to prevent sticking and form a loose, 1/4 cup-sized rice ball.
Make an indent in center of each rice ball and fill it with 1/8 portion of the avocado filling, and cover the filling with rice, forming the rice ball into a triangle. Repeat to make 8 triangle-shaped rice balls.
Wrap each rice ball with a strip of nori and enjoy.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
No Soy Tamari
– Soy Free & Gluten Free