Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
Pasta & Noodles
Quick & Easy, Entertaining
- 2 (8-oz) packages gluten-free soba noodles
- 1/4 cup San-J No Soy Tamari
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb wild mushrooms, cut into 2-inch pieces, or shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 5 heads baby bok choy, stemmed and quartered lengthwise
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced on a bias
- 2 Thai red chilis, stemmed and thinly sliced on a bias
- 3 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1 (1/2-inch) knob ginger, minced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced on a bias
Cook soba noodles according to package directions. Drain.
Whisk San-J No Soy Tamari, vinegar and cornstarch together in a small bowl until combined. Set aside.
Heat oil in a large straight-sided skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until light golden-brown, about 5-6 minutes. Stir in bok choy and cook, stirring frequently, until leaves are wilted, about 2-3 minutes. Add chili, garlic and ginger, and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
Stir in cooked soba noodles, San-J No Soy Tamari mixture and carrots, and cook, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens and vegetables are tender, about 1-2 minutes. Garnish with green onions and serve.
Tip: Wild mushrooms and baby bok choy can normally be found in the produce aisle of your local grocer.
Tip: Substitute baby bok choy for 1/2 head bok choy, cut into 1-inch pieces.
Tip: Use a variety of wild mushrooms, such as trumpet mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, hen of the woods or lobster mushrooms!
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
No Soy Tamari
– Soy Free & Gluten Free