Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
Pasta & Noodles
Bento Lunch Box Recipes, Quick & Easy
- 1 (8-ounce) package gluten-free soba noodles
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 orange juiced
- 2 tbsp San-J No Soy Tamari
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 8 ounces snap peas halved on the bias
- 1 large red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot cut into 1/8-inch matchsticks
- 3 green onions thinly sliced on the bias
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves
Cook soba noodles according to package directions. Drain.
Whisk olive oil, orange juice and San-J No Soy Tamari together in large bowl until combined. Season with pepper to taste. Add cooked noodles, cabbage, snap peas, bell pepper, carrot and green onions and toss to coat. Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Tip: Some brands of soba noodles contain both buckwheat flour and wheat flour. When shopping for soba noodles, look for gluten-free noodles that are made from only buckwheat flour.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
No Soy Tamari
– Soy Free & Gluten Free