Back to all Recipes
Cranberry Orange Baked Brie
CourseDips & Snacks
OccasionEntertaining, Holidays, Quick & Easy
- 1 round Brie Cheese 8 – 9 ounce
- 1/2 cup Whole Cranberry Sauce
- 1/4 cup San-J Orange Sauce
- 1/4 cup Pistachios roasted and salted, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place brie on prepared baking sheet and bake for 5 -7 minutes or until softened.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce and San-J Orange Sauce. Bring to a boil over medium heat and let cook for 2 -3 minutes or until thickened.
- Place brie on serving dish, top with the orange cranberry sauce and chopped pistachios. Serve with gluten free crackers.
Check out more dip and snack recipes.