Dips & Snacks
Entertaining, Holidays, Quick & Easy
- 1 round Brie Cheese 8 – 9 ounce
- 1/2 cup Whole Cranberry Sauce
- 1/4 cup San-J Orange Sauce
- 1/4 cup Pistachios roasted and salted, chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place brie on prepared baking sheet and bake for 5 -7 minutes or until softened.
In a small saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce and San-J Orange Sauce. Bring to a boil over medium heat and let cook for 2 -3 minutes or until thickened.
Place brie on serving dish, top with the orange cranberry sauce and chopped pistachios. Serve with gluten free crackers.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free