Back to all Recipes
Easy Cocktail Pecans
Special DietGluten-Free, Vegetarian
CourseDips & Snacks
- 1 1/2 cups raw pecan halves
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon San-J Orange Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a sheet pan with oil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar and San-J Orange Sauce. Once combined, add the pecans and stir to coat the pecans with the sugar.
- Pour the pecans onto the sheet pan, laying the pecans as flat as possible.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container for 3-5 days. If storing the pecans, make sure they are completely cooled before placing in the storage container.
Check out more dip and snack recipes.