Back to all Recipes
Egg Roll In A Bowl
Main IngredientChicken, Poultry
OccasionQuick & Easy
- 3 tbsp San-J No Soy Tamari
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2-4 tsp sriracha sauce, divided
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 tsp kosher or fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 16-oz bag coleslaw mix
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- black and white sesame seeds
- Combine the San-J No Soy Tamari with vinegar, sesame oil, and 1–2 teaspoons sriracha. Set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise with 1–2 teaspoons sriracha. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ginger and garlic and cook, stirring for 30 seconds. Add the chicken, salt, and pepper and cook until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Add the coleslaw and carrots and cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetable are crisp and tender, 4-5 minutes.
- Add the sauce and cook stirring for 30–45 seconds.
- Divide mixture into 4 bowls, drizzle with spicy mayonnaise, and top with green onions and sesame seeds to serve.