Quick & Easy
- 3 tbsp San-J No Soy Tamari
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2-4 tsp sriracha sauce, divided
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 tsp kosher or fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 16-oz bag coleslaw mix
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- black and white sesame seeds
Combine the San-J No Soy Tamari with vinegar, sesame oil, and 1–2 teaspoons sriracha. Set aside.
Combine mayonnaise with 1–2 teaspoons sriracha. Set aside.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ginger and garlic and cook, stirring for 30 seconds. Add the chicken, salt, and pepper and cook until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
Add the coleslaw and carrots and cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetable are crisp and tender, 4-5 minutes.
Add the sauce and cook stirring for 30–45 seconds.
Divide mixture into 4 bowls, drizzle with spicy mayonnaise, and top with green onions and sesame seeds to serve.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
No Soy Tamari
– Soy Free & Gluten Free