Appetizer, Dips & Snacks
- 8 ounces Goat cheese at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons San-J Orange Sauce
- 1/3 cup Shelled pistachios finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Dried cranberries finely chopped
- 2 heads Endive separated into individual leaves
- For garnish: Micro greens
Combine the goat cheese and orange sauce, stirring until smooth. Reserve about 1 tablespoon each of the pistachios and cranberries for garnish and stir the rest into the cheese mixture. Pipe or spoon cheese mixture into the bottom of the endive leaves. Sprinkle with reserved pistachios and cranberries and garnish with micro greens.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free