Quick & Easy
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tsp five-spice powder
- 2 lbs chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1/2 large daikon radish cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 cups shiitake mushrooms stemmed and sliced
- 2 stalks celery cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 medium carrots cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup San-J No Soy Tamari
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 Thai chilies seeded and thinly sliced
Combine broth and five-spice in large pot over medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer. Add chicken and cook until fully cooked and internal temperature reaches 165°F, about 10-15 minutes.
Transfer chicken to medium bowl and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Shred chicken into bite-sized pieces.
Add radish, mushrooms, celery, carrots and San-J No Soy Tamari to broth mixture. Simmer, over medium-low heat until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in shredded chicken until combined.
Divide soup between serving bowls. Garnish with cilantro and chilies. Serve and enjoy.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
No Soy Tamari
– Soy Free & Gluten Free