Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
Quick & Easy, Cookouts
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, mint, chives, or basil
- 1/2 avocado, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp San-J Citrus Tamari Splash
- 1 tbsp white miso paste
- 1 (1/2-inch) knob ginger, minced
- 1/2 small head Napa cabbage, chopped
- 2 cupped shelled edamame
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 3 Persian cucumbers, chopped
Combine herbs, avocado, olive oil, San-J Citrus Tamari Splash, miso and ginger in blender. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed, about 30 seconds.
Toss cabbage, edamame, green onions, cucumbers and avocado mixture in a large bowl until coated. Serve and enjoy.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Citrus Tamari Splash
– 93% Organic & Gluten Free
93% Organic • Non-GMO • Gluten Free •
No High Fructose Corn Syrup