Back to all Recipes
Green Goddess Salad with Citrus Tamari and Ginger
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
OccasionQuick & Easy, Cookouts
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, mint, chives, or basil
- 1/2 avocado, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp San-J Citrus Tamari Splash
- 1 tbsp white miso paste
- 1 (1/2-inch) knob ginger, minced
- 1/2 small head Napa cabbage, chopped
- 2 cupped shelled edamame
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 3 Persian cucumbers, chopped
- Combine herbs, avocado, olive oil, San-J Citrus Tamari Splash, miso and ginger in blender. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed, about 30 seconds.
- Toss cabbage, edamame, green onions, cucumbers and avocado mixture in a large bowl until coated. Serve and enjoy.