Korean Kimchi Pancakes
Special DietDairy-Free, Vegetarian
OccasionQuick & Easy, Restaurant Favorites, Kid-Friendly
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp San-J Sweet Tamari Splash divided
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup prepared kimchi roughly chopped
- 4 green onions sliced thin, divided
- 4 tbsp olive oil divided
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sriracha
- Whisk egg and 1 tablespoon San-J Sweet Tamari Splash together in large bowl until combined. Fold in flour, kimchi, and 3 green onions until just combined.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, ladle a 1/4 cup of batter into skillet for each pancake. Cook until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Combine remaining San-J Sweet Tamari Splash, remaining green onions, vinegar, sesame seeds, and sriracha in a small bowl. Serve on the side and enjoy.
- For a gluten-free alternative, substitute all-purpose flour with your favorite gluten-free all purpose flour.