Appetizer, Main Course, Dips & Snacks
Quick & Easy, Entertaining, Kid-Friendly
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 Vidalia onion or other sweet onion very finely chopped
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 1 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 3 Tablespoons San-J Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest
- 3 chives chopped
- 1 1/4 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare two baking dishes with nonstick baking spray.
Mix together ground turkey, onion, egg, gluten-free breadcrumbs, cilantro, parsley, San-J Teriyaki Sauce, sesame seeds, orange zest, chives, sea salt and pepper in a large bowl until well combined.
Divide the mixture into 24 equal portions and shape them into tiny balls in prepared baking dishes.
Place into the oven to cook for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from oven; set aside to cool before serving.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free