Entertaining, Kid-Friendly, Quick & Easy, Restaurant Favorites
- 1/2 cup San-J Orange Sauce
- 1 pound top round beef thinly sliced
- 3 cups 6 oz. broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 11 oz. can mandarin orange segments, drained
Season the beef with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Place the broccoli in a large skillet with 1 cup water. Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Cover the skillet and cook the broccoli for 3 minutes or until crisp tender and bright green, remove to a plate. Pour off any remaining water and wipe the pan dry.
Add 1 tablespoon of the oil, heat and then add half the beef. Cook stirring constantly for 2 minutes or until the beef is no longer pink. Remove to the plate with the broccoli, add the remaining tablespoon of oil and cook the remaining beef.
Place the beef on the plate, add the San-J Orange Sauce to the skillet and bring to a boil.
Add the beef and broccoli to the sauce along with the orange segments. Cook for 1 minute and serve with rice.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free