Back to all Recipes
Orange Chicken Salad
OccasionQuick & Easy, Bento Lunch Box Recipes, Entertaining, Kid-Friendly
- 6 Tbs San-J Orange Sauce
- 6 Tbs mayonnaise
- 2 C cooked chicken diced or shredded
- 2 stalks celery sliced
- 1 8 oz can water chestnuts, drained and diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the San-J Orange Sauce with the mayonnaise. Add the chicken, celery, and water chestnuts. Stir to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Note: Can be made the night before and stored, covered, in the refrigerator.
- Serve as a sandwich on gluten-free bread or in lettuce cups.
Check out more orange sauce main course recipes.