Back to all Recipes
Main IngredientEggs, Vegetables
- 6 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup San-J Orange Sauce
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tbsps olive oil, divided
- 8 large eggs
- 1 (10-ounce) bag corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsps fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 tsp black sesame seeds
- Combine tomatoes, San-J Orange Sauce, onion, jalapeno and broth in blender. Puree, scraping down the sides as needed until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomato mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, crack 4 eggs into skillet and fry, covered, until whites are set and yolk is runny, about 2-3 minutes. Repeat with remaining eggs and oil.
- Add tortilla chips to tomato mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, until warmed through. Top with fried eggs, avocado, bean sprouts, radishes, cilantro and sesame seeds.
Check out more food service recipes.