Back to all Recipes
Main IngredientVegetables, Eggs
- 6 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup San-J Orange Sauce
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tbsps olive oil, divided
- 8 large eggs
- 1 (10-ounce) bag corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsps fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 tsp black sesame seeds
- Combine tomatoes, San-J Orange Sauce, onion, jalapeno and broth in blender. Puree, scraping down the sides as needed until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomato mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, crack 4 eggs into skillet and fry, covered, until whites are set and yolk is runny, about 2-3 minutes. Repeat with remaining eggs and oil.
- Add tortilla chips to tomato mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, until warmed through. Top with fried eggs, avocado, bean sprouts, radishes, cilantro and sesame seeds.